Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman: BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman: BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Jayne 작성일24-09-23 16:42 조회24회 댓글0건

본문

Ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, PSIS Semarang has seen major changes, including several key player departures. Local defensive stalwarts Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo have moved to Malut United. They follow in the footsteps of Hari Nur Yulianto, who made the same move last season. Additionally, PSIS Semarang lost Taisei Marukawa, a key foreign player, to Dewa United. PSIS cited foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. Despite these losses, PSIS has brought in new talent, including Zalnando on loan from Persib Bandung. Additionally, promising young players Aulia Rahman (17) and Rahmat Syawal (18) are expected to make a significant impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Here is the list of coaches for BRI Liga 1 clubs at the start of the 2024/2025 season. Out of the 18 coaches working in BRI Liga 1, four new faces will add to the competition. It is common in past seasons for clubs to part ways with their coaches. For instance, Persib Bandung and Luis Milla separated when the league had just entered the third week. Even big names are not guaranteed job security, as shown by Aji Santoso's departure from Persebaya due to a series of poor results. For the 2024/2025 season, coaching changes are expected to continue. So, who are the coaches competing in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 and what is their track record? Check out the details below, Bolaneters.

bernardo-silva-manch_6290825.jpgArema FC has been busy in the transfer market right up until the final day of the BRI Liga 1 transfer window for the 2024/2025 season. Singo Edan has filled their quota of eight foreign players for the 2024/2025 season. Pablo Oliveira is the latest foreign player recruited by Arema FC. The 29-year-old adds a significant Brazilian influence to Arema FC. Arema FC is now bolstered by five Brazilian players: Dalberto, Lucas Frigeri, Thales Lira, William Marcilio, and Pablo Oliveira. Additionally, Arema FC has a Brazilian coach and assistant coach. Meanwhile, Persija Jakarta has released many of their young players. 17 academy graduates have been transferred to other clubs, some on loan. The most surprising move is the departure of young goalkeeper Cahya Supriadi. Check out the complete transfer updates for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 clubs below, Bolaneters.

mitsuru-maruoka_b0e6a52.jpgForeign coaches continue to dominate BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. A total of 14 clubs have employed foreign coaches. Well-known names like Stefano Cugura, Milomir Seslija, and Bernardo Tavares remain in the mix. However, there are also new faces entering the competition. Four foreign coaches making their debut in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 are Juan Esnaider, Joel Cornelli, Carlos Pena, and Wagner Lopes. Carlos Pena will be under the spotlight as he replaces Thomas Doll, a popular figure among Persija Jakarta fans. If Carlos Pena does not achieve good results early in the season, he will face significant pressure.

adhyaksa_af6f323.jpgThird place goes to Rachmat Irianto. The versatile Persib Bandung defender is valued at Rp5.65 billion, making him the third most valuable player at Persib Bandung and the 17th highest-valued Indonesian player. Last season, Irianto appeared in 29 matches, scoring one goal and providing one assist. He is anticipated to continue being a crucial player for Persib Bandung.

trofi-liga-champions_8ecf219.jpgDespite the dominance of foreign coaches, local coaches still hold positions. However, unlike previous seasons, Aji Santoso's name is absent from the BRI Liga 1 competition. The four local coaches competing in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 are Hendri Susilo, Imran Nahumarury, Rahmad Darmawan, and Widodo C. Putro. Imran Nahumarury will attract considerable attention as he leads the newly promoted Malut United, which has made several high-profile signings. Imran is expected not only to devise tactics but also to maintain harmony in the dressing room.

In the event you loved this post and you would like to receive much more information concerning Pendekar Cisadane benamkan Kabau Sirah generously visit our website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

(주)투아이티씨솔루션

• Sales:02-3413-6010     Support&권한코드 : 080-830-5200
  • 서울특별시 송파구 법원로 9길 26 H Biz. Park C-1212
  • 평일9:00 ~ 18:00
  • 주말 / 공휴일 E-mail (support@iitcsolution.com)
  • 다운로드
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.